As we gear up for the start of our 2023 summer season, we thought we’d give you a quick rundown of what’s new and updated for the season ahead!
We kick off this year with a slightly different event (for us) – we’ll be covering the Tideway (River Thames) section of the Devises to Westminster Canoe Race – supporting both with rescue boats and the finish (steps) crew at Westminster over Easter Sunday & Monday.
As we progress into late sprint, it’s a fairly regular season ahead – with many favourites back on the calendar, and we also have a few date changes along with a couple of new additions:
- Nuclear Rush (Brentwood – May) is back in the diary, after a couple of years out – always a fun favourite.
- World Triathlon moves from Leeds to Sunderland, with a new date for the event of July this year – which is set to be a great event.
- London 2023 – The International LGBTQ+ Masters Aquatic Champs is coming to London in June, and we’re looking after the Open Water Swim in Millwall Dock on Wednesday 28th June.
- After the great success in recent years, Level Water are adding two new 24hr Challenges to their calendar (at Lake 32 (Cotswold) and Box Park (Bedford)), alongside Shepperton & Clevedon – which are always unique and inspiring events.
- We Out Here Festival moves to a new home in Dorset – (from Cambridgeshire), but it’s still the same, fun-packed 4-dayer!
- Brutal Swim & Triathlon is a new addition to the calendar – taking place in Snowdonia on the 9th We’re delighted to have been asked to cover this long-running event in North Wales.
- A revamped stand-alone SwimRun Coniston/Windermere is pencilled in for the end of September – which we’re really pleased to have been asked to support.
Otherwise, we’re pleased to say there’s a normal schedule of events for the likes of IRONMAN, Tough Mudder, Castle Triathlon Series, Chillswim & Human Race – and the usual favourites of Blenheim & London Triathlon are in the diary too!
Event registration is now live – head over to the Registration System to register and join us for the 2023 season.